Simulation of Centrifugal Pump

Good day Engineers

I am working on the project of simulating the centrifugal pump. My challange is that i can not do mesh, kindly assist with the stage for meshing the assembly.

Thanks

Regards,

Hi @mmatlakala,

please share the project link here in the thread so that we can see what the cause of the problem is.

Best,

Jousef

Hi @mmatlakala!

Sorry for the late response but I managed to create a mesh - had to convert the file to STEP to make it work.

Best,

Jousef

Hi @jousefm Thank you so much. The challenge now is i can not make use of other function to continue with my simulation .

Hi @mmatlakala!

Is there an issue I can help you with? If you elaborate your problem I can help you out.

Best,

Jousef

Hi @jousefm

I am struggling with the continuation of the simulation from Material to Results, all the functions are not activated. Like when i click on Material to add water as fluid, no respond.

Hi @mmatlakala!

Have you copied my project? You cannot continue with the simulation setup if you have not chosen a mesh. I have not seen a finished mesh in your simulation - create one and if you are satisfied with it pick that and continue with the processing.

Cheers,

Jousef

Hi@jousefm

Thank you for quick respond. Let me look into it.

Regards,

Motsi