Simulation error

Hello,

I’m new to simscale, and I’m getting some errors regarding my simulation. It says -
“A setup with at least 20 regions is being used in a single-region analysis type. Please ensure that only one fluid region exists and that all other bodies are assigned to an advanced concept. If you have already meshed your geometry, ensure that all the meshing regions except one are cell zones”

For context, I have already meshed my model. Here is a link to the project.
https://www.simscale.com/projects/cactuzzbolt/eff_one

Hi @cactuzzbolt,

Thanks for posting your question!
As you told us in your post, there are many parts on your CAD model (at least 20) which doesn’t allow you to develop this simulation, look on the right of the picture below:

I recommend you to merge all those parts in your native CAD software before importing it to SimScale Workbench.
In addition to this, I see that your flow region is not properly sized, so in order to prevent other issues, please take a look at this step-by-step tutorial where you see how to properly setup the size of the flow region, and also this kind of simulation.

Please try to do that and get back here to tell us if you need any other help :slight_smile:

best