Simscale problem? i cant mesh

I cant mesh, is a server problem? the problem become yesterday and the operation “queued” altime

Hi @camilomati,

A lot of people had this issue. Server seem to be overloaded. SimScale is doing a maintenance now.

Be patient :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hey @camilomati,

as mentioned there has been some maintenance done. It finished in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us if you experience further issues.

Best Alex

Thanks alot!!!
how long it will take?

Hi @camilomati,

did you just have problems with the mesh? I will have a look at your project if you explain your problem.

Cheers!

Hey,
I have the same problem, my project is still in queued.

Good afternoon @aaspenleiter,

I will also look at your project trying to run it from my Account. If I am able to finish the process I will provide you with the link so that you can continue working on your project :slight_smile:

P.S: Make sure your project is Public. I cannot see your project. Please change it and post your link here. Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences!

1 Like

@jousefm
Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Hello,

can you please do the same for me?
I have quite the same problem as aaspenleiter, but my mesh operation status is ‘Finishing up’ since 2 hours.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi @agass,

no problem just give me the link of your project :slight_smile: I do my best to get things done for you. :+1:

Hi @jousefm,

same problem here, as agass and aspenleiter described.
Can you please take a look!

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @emoor,

just send me a message with the link of your public project. I will see what I can do. Coming back to you if I am finished with that. :wink:

No worries!

Hello @emoor, @agass,

we reported the issues that you are obviously still facing. We will try to make it work for you as well as soon as possible! I keep you updated here.

Thanks for sharing all information here.

Best Alex

2 Likes

Hello @afischer,

thank you for your quick response.
The second mesh ist still at “Queued for computation”.

Hopefully it will finish.
Thank you in andvance! :slight_smile:

Best regards

Hello,

I also am having major issues running a mesh, I’ve been trying for hours and it’s still in the “started” phase. How can I fix this??

Thanks,

Mina

Hi,
I am having problems in meshing and i started meshing long ago but it is not showing finish.

I am also facing the same problem.

Hey guys,

it is possible again to start jobs like mesh operations or simulations again. It can still happen that you face some queuing times but they should not be above a few minutes anymore. Please note, that if you are participating in the FSAE workshop your homework will be also accepted without completing all setups. We would even ask you to do that right now. You can find additional info in the homework forum topic and in the email that @mmafi1 sent around.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for reporting your issues and for your patience.

Best Alex

thank you sir for the help.
i completed the mesh. but in stimulation designer my bounding box does not show up.
please help

Hi @mdfahim,

your mesh settings are wrong. Make sure you type in the correct values. It should work then. If not I will help you again.