'Room sim' simulation project by azuresim

I created a new simulation project called 'Room sim':

Air flow

More of my public projects can be found here.

Love your post-processing @azuresim!

Keep the high quality projects coming :wink:

Best,

Jousef

Hi , I have a basic question. How can I in the post - processing turn off some of the mesh faces to see the inside? Or do I need to do it before I do the Run?
Thank you.

Hi @azuresim!

On the left you find the mesh regions. Choose those you want to see and click Apply. If you have too many surfaces or let’s say you want to keep the floor of your bounding box for demonstration reasons you can switch to the Simulation Designer, quickly look what the face’s name is and switch back to the post-processor to enable/disable that face. Doing that you can make sure not to try hundreds of combinations first.

Hope that helps!

Jousef

Hi @jousefm

No matter what I try, I can’t get the one wall off while the internal mesh on to make the stream visible. I don’t know what to do because I am not sure if it is the file or just the visibility that I don’t get.
Thank you

like this

Hi @azuresim!

Sorry for asking again but do you want the exact pic like you posted or do you want to see the wall and not the “mesh”? Trying to help you there :slight_smile:

Best,

Jousef

Hi @jousefm,

I am trying to get the same effect as in the picture, that is to have the wall behind and the streams in front without the internal mesh. Like the section shown in the example. I understand your last email before but I can’t reproduce it .

Thank you,

Son

Hi @jousefm,

Do you have any other advice to give me?

Thank you,

Son

Hi @azuresim!

Very sorry for the late response! :persevere: What you can do is to add more than one stream tracer filter and just adapt the coordinates where you want to have them. Hope that’s a good advice and please let me know how things go! :slight_smile:

Alternatively, use Paraview’s offline version :wink:

Cheers!

Jousef