New Drone analysis

I am facing problem in simulation…

Hey @hgurav!

I managed to have a look at your project. You are having the problem with memory allocation. There are certain things you can do in order to avoid this:

1. Try to reduce the mesh size. Your mesh is quite big which is leading to this problem.

2. Try to select bigger faces as master since slave nodes came in to contact with master nodes. Therefore, bigger slave surface means more required memory and hence also slower simulation.

Moreover, there are certain improvements you can do in order to have smooth convergence:

1. Try to use fixed value boundary condition rather than symmetry, because symmetry is very sensitive and may lead to overconstrained system in case some node of symmetry bcs is constrained in same direction as symmetry itself. This is just a suggestion, may be in your case symmetry works fine.

2. As far as you are not using nonlinear analysis , you don’t need to ramp the load.

3. Try to avoid unnecessary or not required solution fields. The more they are requested, the more memory is required to gather the results. For example, in your case you can delete cauchy stress under Result Control.

I hope this helps. If you have any question/s, feel free to ask.

Good luck!
-Ahmed.

2 Likes

I tried. It worked. Thanks…

2 Likes

Glad to hear this :smile: Good luck with your future projects!