My SimScale Videos by Dale Kramer :)

Here I will keep a collection of videos, that I make, about all things SimScale…

I will edit this post and reserve a few topics below this post for the titles and links to the videos as the videos are made over my lifetime of using SimScale.

The videos will be short and I will talk funny so that they stay under the 4mb size limit here (no slow boring stuff here :wink: ) …

They will likely be too fast to adsorb them your first time through them, but use Pause and Slo-Mo playback (in a downloaded copy, in your own viewer) as needed :wink: . SOOOO, here we go, with the most current video on the TOP and the oldest on the BOTTOM:

This new video is a little about how I set up my SimScale environment, which will help you understand when I quickly move around my environment in future videos:

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY REMOVED due to being too low in resolution because of the 4Mb file size limit here and it is on my ReDo list.

A yPlusHistogram program addon feature that lets you analyze the ‘Meshing Log’ layer table by calculating an Overall Percentage Layered variable from the log data:

Using my yPlusHistogram program:

1 Like

Reserved #1

Reserved #2

Cool idea Dale! We could also promote this on YouTube or in case I will cover (which is quite likely the case) y+ that we can use your GUI as some kind of demonstration in some follow up series.

Cheers,

Jousef

2 Likes

Reserved #3

Reserved #4

A new video was just added to the 1st post in topic.
This new video is a little about how I set up my SimScale environment, which will help you understand when I quickly move around my environment in future videos.

1 Like