Multiple bodies of the geometry could not be resolved properly in the mesh

Multiple bodies of the geometry could not be resolved properly in the mesh. If you added a cell zone, please check that the boundary of the zone does not enclose an additional region. If this is not the case, increasing the mesh fineness on the respective bodies potentially fixes this issue. Please contact our support for further assistance.

Cell zone has been asssigned to mess refinement. Still unable to mesh

1 Like

Hi!

Please share the link to your project, so we are able to inspect the model and the error.

Hi, and thanks for using the forum!

I checked your model, and there are a few aspects to improve in the CAD. Here are my suggestions:

• The volume of the blades needs to be removed from the flow region. I tried to do it, but there is an error due to gaps. Fix this by merging the blades with the hub and a boolean operation.
  • The volume for the rotating region needs to be immersed in the flow region, and even leave a gap to the walls. I think the problem is the void in the shaft region. You can remove the shaft model, or change the flow region geometry to comply with the conditions above.
  • I would recommend to also try with the Standard mesher besides the Hex-dominant.
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How to apply rotating motion