Mesh creator tab does not show

The mesh creator tab does not show. It also includes post processing button. The whole tab does not show at all.

Hi @safwan823!

The mesh creator tab, processing tab and post-processing tab like user interface has been adapted. You can can find more information about that in this blog post: SimScale Workbench 2.0.

I assume that you are working on an old tutorial thus looking for the old settings. If you need any help with the new layout please let us know - happy to help!

Best,

Jousef

Oh, I got you. Yes I have been following the tutorials of the off-road vehicle workshop which is made in workbench 1 I guess.

Correct @safwan823.

The update process currently starts in our SimScale Academy starting with the professional trainings and we would successively update the others but this will definitely take some time.

Let me know if you have any wishes or suggestions.

Jousef

I couldn’t complete the simulation that was needed to be done for the workshop as I am finding it difficult to match them up with the tutorials. What to do with the project links on the certification stage?

Oh and really glad to hear from you about the upcoming improvements on the courses.

Hi @safwan823!

So to clear things up a bit regarding certificates. The tutorials inside the forum will not be certified only the courses in the SimScale Academy. So if you want to be SimScale certified I would advise you to take a course from there and if you have any questions to ask it here in the forum - I am sure that this will help others as well :slight_smile:

All the best,

Jousef

Yes I have been following the tutorials from the courses on simscale academy, not from the the forum. And there at the final stage I am not able to complete the course due to the new formats of the new workbench.

Then feel free to post your question(s) here please. I am sure we can figure this out :slight_smile:

P.S.: If necessary attach some photos.

Best,

Jousef