Material Model Integration Simulation Error

Please can you take a look at the link and let me know what to do about the material model integration issue.

Thank you,

Raf

Hi Raf!
Please check this page: Error: Material Law Integration | SimScale Knowledge Base
It contains information about the source of the issue, and tips on how to resolve this. Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:
Best regards,
Fillia

Hi Fillia

I have already done so and I have not been able to resolve the issue.

Thank you

Raf

1 Like

Hi Fillia

Please ignore my last reply to you. The load which I had tried to apply is that which would lead to element collapse. Hence the reason for not working in a static analysis. I have reduced the load to something which the structure is able to contain and the simulation is finally running.

I assume, that in order to use to see the structural collapse I would have to run the simulation under a quasi-static load. Is it possible to define a Force versus time curve or Force vs Displacement?

Kind regards,

Raf

You can get a Forces v time graph, and also a Displacement v time. By combining the data externally, you can get the forces v displacement graph as well :slight_smile: Have a look here: How Do I Calculate Additional Results in FEA? | SimScale

Thank you Fillia.

1 Like