Issues regarding to non-orthogonality

I am working on a CFD analysis of blended wing body aircraft. In the following geometry, I pretend to simulate deflection of a central rudder at specific angle, 5º. In this case, the mesh has problems in the intersection between the fixed rudder and deflected rudder. I have tried to solve, but I get high levels of non-orthogonality yet.
The non-orthogonality is around 80, if I couldn’t decrease this value, could I realise my simulation although the non-orthogonality is higher than 75, the recommended value?

Any suggestion about how improve my geometry or add new regions at mesh?

Link’s project:https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=2064516406883889884&mi=spec%3A59b7c97d-9417-4307-b82f-10f900e8b361%2Cservice%3AMESHING%2Cstrategy%3A77&sh=12

Hello,

Given the current mesh quality metrics, I fully expect this simulation to run. Naturally, improving the mesh is always a possibility. From a quick glance, the cells with the highest non ortho are around the edge that connects both faces in red:

[image|690x448]

Have you already played with the layer settings and/or with the small feature suppression: