How to fix geometry and meshes do not load?

I have the below problem in ALL my non-BETA projects (Beta projects still work) .

I am no longer able view any geometry or meshes on the ‘Mesh Creator’ tab, the graphics screen simply remains blank and not even a ‘Loading …’ text ever comes up in it. Here is all that ever comes up:

If I change to the ‘Post Processor’ tab and load a mesh there, it loads and I can apply filters etc. to it.

However after that, I can not go back to the ‘Mesh Creator’ tab. The only way I can get back to the ‘Mesh Creator’ tab is to exit to Dashboard and open project again from there (not sure what good getting to the ‘Mesh Creator’ is though since I can literally do NOTHING when there except expand tree items :wink: ).

I have tried closing and re-opening browser and re-booting my Win7 machine.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Dale

Hi Dale,

can you share the project (link) with us please? Will quickly check that!

Best,

Jousef

Here is just a vanilla public project link but ALL non-BETA (public or private) do the same…

Dale

Hi Dale!

I tested some projects from the public projects page and it works for me. However I can’t even copy yours, very suspicious.

@power_users, can you check if it loads for you and if you can copy it? Thanks a lot!

Best,

Jousef

Hi @DaleKramer,
our engineers have identified the cause (it is related to Rhino models) and are already working on a fix.
Once it is tested and released I will let you know.

Best,
Richard

5 Likes

Thanks Richard,

I am sure that is just what they wanted to do on a Friday afternoon :wink:

Dale

Hi @DaleKramer,
the fix is deployed and your projects should now work as before.
Could you give it a try confirm that all works now?

Best,
Richard

Yes, all appears to be functioning as before, :beers: all around :smile:

Thanks,
Dale

Thanks Dale,
you just started the weekend for us!
Best,
Richard