Help needed to solve problem where I don't have the rotating cube and cant solve partial interference

I am having issues finding the rotating cube in the bottom right-hand corner. Have seen it in videos online but it is never there for me. Is there a way for me to activate it as I must select a face for setting boundary conditions?

Furthermore, my model has partial interference which I don’t know how to resolve. I received advice to remove surface texture from my previous attempt. I have made the current model simple but still face the same issue. I have attached the components to base in CATIA but don’t know why it persists.
Any assistance will be of immense help to me. Thank you.

Hi did you try to restart the web browser? when i open the project with chrome it does look fine.

in regards to the intersection please try to imprint the parts. This will also autmatic generate the contacts for your simulation.

Find out how it’s done here:

1 Like

Rotating cube was not accessible in Google Chrome but somehow managed to work in Microsoft edge web browser. Imprinting has removed partial interferences. Thanks for the prompt reply btw. :slight_smile:

That’s great to hear. Glad that i could help :slight_smile: