Heat dissipation from heat sources with fans

I designed an air-guided heat dissipation structural component that needed to simulate the heat dissipation of hot air from a fan through a channel to an internal heat source. But I don't know how to set up the analysis.

Here it is necessary to simulate two air inlets from which air with a velocity of 32m/s is blown in, as shown in the figure.

Another air entry port, shown in Figure 2, is used here with the 4020 fan.

Figure 3 shows the outlet position of the blown hot air.

Figure 4 illustrates the inlet and outlet of the internal air ducts of the entire structure. Now I want to simulate the wind hair path in the interior and the distribution of the path after blowing out, how do I set it up?Here are two inlets, do I need to create a separate outer box space as an air layer?

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to your help!

Hi there!

Please provide your link to your project as well :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Fillia

Hi again, as you did not add the link to the project, I will add some general instructions on how to create this flow simulation:

1. Open the CAD mode: CAD Mode | CAD Preparation & Upload | SimScale

2. Create an Internal flow volume extraction: Internal Flow Volume Creation for Electronics Box

3. If you wish to create a Conjugate heat transfer analysis, where the heat transfer between the solid and fluid bodies will be tested, then you can exit the CAD mode and create your simulation. If you are only interested in the flow region, delete the solid body before exiting the CAD mode (using the Delete Body feature).
    This is necessary if you are creating one of the following simulations:

• Incompressible

• Compressible

• Convective Heat Transfer

• Multiphase

Make sure to check the CFD tutorials here:

Best regards,
Fillia

Links to this project: https://www.simscale.com/workbench/?pid=4933575377593475594&mi=geometry%3A1&mt=GEOMETRY

Thank you very much for your reply!