Error: Multi-region mesh was assigned

can anyone help me with this error?

Hey there!

What exactly is the error message that you received?

Also an explanation of your simulation, setup, model, etc. will make it easier to spot the problem.

please help

it is showing this error

it is showing this error

Hey there, and thanks for making use of the forum!

Your model currently has the solid bodies that contain the fluid, but for the CFD simulation you actually need the model for the volume that is filled with the fluid.

You can create such volume by performing a flow volume extraction operation in the workbench, according to the instructions given in this doc page:

hi sir i am receiving this error

Hey there!

I can see that you were able to get the volume extraction, although with some strange results:

I wouldn’t say that this geometry is ideal for simulation, please report on the results you get and if this weird features affect the results.

As this is such a complex part, I would suggest to perform the flow volume extraction in your CAD. This way you can get smooth faces for the inlet/outlets.

Hi Sir,

Please have a look on the project i am getting weird results.

Thank you

I can see that the flow is not fully developed, even after 600 iterations.

My hypothesis is that this is caused by the mesh. The mesh has some refinement on weird places and is not uniform. It is even 22M cells, which for this geometry is really too much.

My suggestion is to simplify the geometry, perhaps performing and cleaning the flow volume extraction in your CAD, and then trying again.