Error message

I’ve been trying to perform incompressible simulations, but I am getting error messages two times in a row upon the start of the simulation. It has happened with two projects today. It is something related to the cloud? I’ve checked all the possibilities including uploading new geometry but it keeps failing. Can you please advise?

This is the link of one f the projects:

ventilation simulation | SimScale Workbench

Thank you

I just spent the last couple of hours trying to create a mesh. Each time it failed with the following error.

Initially I thought there was a problem with my geometry, so I tried a trivial geometry case in a brand new project and I get the same result.

I think there must be a boarder issue with the platform.

Hi Ben Lewis,
nice hearing from you.

May I ask you to share a link to your project here with the forum so that we can take a look at it?

Best regards
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian, unfortunately I cannot share a link because this is a private project. However, this issue was not specific to this project. I was able to repeat the same issue in a brand new project with trivial geometry (a single cube).

In any case, it’s not important now as this issue resolved itself after a few hours.

Thanks, Ben