Difficulty setting up an enclosed room fan simlation

Hi all, I am trying to simulate the air movement in a room given fan elements placed in several locations. I’m not interested in physically modeling the fan elements themselves, I just need to represent them with boundary conditions representing their flow rates. What I have tried to do is represent them as cylinders with one face defined as a pressure inlet, and the other defined as either a velocity outlet or a mass flow outlet. The simulation is not meshing with this technique, and I get the following error: A multi-region mesh is being used in a single-region analysis type. Please make sure that all regions except for one have an advanced concept assigned to them.

https://www.simscale.com/projects/886a03fd06dc46/grocery_airflow/edit/

Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi there!

Your project is not found, is that the right link? Also tagging the @cfd_squad here also make sure to use the search function as this issue has been encountered by other people several times (multi-region mesh). One thread that can help is that one: A multi-region mesh was assigned - this analysis-type requires a single-region mesh

Best,

Jousef