'Demo3' simulation project by kachana2015

I created a new simulation project called 'Demo3':

Demo3

More of my public projects can be found here.

Hey @kachana2015!

Nice project! :slight_smile: it’s good to see someone doing analysis of the chair with broken leg :smile: I have some suggestions though:

1. You have 2 solids whereas one can work, either merge them and reupload the geometry or for now you can also give the bonded contact between the two solid faces as shown in figure below.

Just click Contacts and than Create new contact. After that assign all side faces which are in contact of blue part to master and that of light blue part to slave. That’s it, this will make your geometry same as it is made out of one solid.

2. Remove the constraint on the back of chair. Normally It is not fixed and there one can really see how it will react on the load. Please see the figure below to understand exactly where I am pointing to.

By removing the fixation, one can see high stresses on lower edge which could be of great interest.

I hope this will help you to get what you are expecting. If you have any question/s, feel free to ask. Happy Simulating!

-Ahmed (@ahmedhussain18)

Thanks mate. Appreciated. Just getting used to the simscale. But I will note your points.

Glad to help you! I wish you a nice time simulating on SimScale!

-Ahmed (@ahmedhussain18)