July has come and gone so it’s time to wrap up what’s happened this month and welcome our newest members
Let’s have a look:
Some stats from the last 31 days:
New Users: 1642 [1145 last month]
Forum Posts: 517 [654 last month]
Public Projects Created: 3467 [3188 last month]
Hot Forum Topics
Workshops, Webinars, & Tutorials
- Aircraft Cabin Ventilation
- Aircraft Wing Design Optimization
- Aerodynamics of an Aircraft: Meshing
- Aerodynamics of an Aircraft: Simulation Setup
- Air-Conditioning Simulation of an Office Space
- Smoke Propagation of a Parking Garage
- Natural Convection in a Kitchen
- Contamination Control of a Clean Room
We’ve had 5 members Level Up this month, meaning they’ve achieved all of the getting started badges. Awesome! I’d say that’s an achievement worthy of some SimScale swag.
Welcoming our newest members this month
If you’re new to the SimScale community this month, welcome! We’re so glad you’re here
There’s too many of you to mention everyone by name but for those who reached Trust_Level_1, a special thanks to you for sticking around to see what our community is all about! Wow there’s a lot of you this month!
Please drop a comment below and tell us how things are going,
- What projects are you working on right now (or planning to work on)?
- What’s your area of expertise (CFD, FEA, new to simulation, etc.)?
- Are you a student? Which university do you attend?
- What’s one question you have about using SimScale?
Say hello to the group. Say hello to each other.
You can come back any time you have questions, ideas, or need help with something related to what you are working on.
Here’s to another great month of SimScale!