We silently release our cloud-based post-processor during our last product release but now it’s time for the official announcement
So what does this mean exactly…
- The new post-processor fully supports cloud-based remote rendering so virtually no local resources from your machine are used (local rendering is still an option)
- With a good internet connection, the performance and responsiveness are significantly enhanced.
- You have the possibility to select and visualize certain regions in mesh
- You can play all time steps without having to pre-load the results or simply skip to a specific time step
- Transparency is now supported for internal viewing of geometries.