About the Formula Student/SAE Workshop - 2016 category

Are you interested in the application of CFD in Formula Student and Formula SAE? Would you like to learn how to develop a car design using a revolutionary cloud-based simulation software?

Join our free Workshop and learn how to use the SimScale platform to test a Formula Student car design from scratch.

Register at: Applications of CFD in Formula Student and Formula SAE | SimScale

1 Like

Hi, thank you very much for these tutorials, courses and workshops. I have some questions.

1. Does the workshop start on November 29? Or on that day should you do some delivery of the workshop?
  2. Should we have any software for computer-aided design on our PC? Or will we design everything on the SimScale platform?

thank you very much.

Dear @AzKalashnikov

1. Does the workshop start on November 29? Or on that day should you do some delivery of the workshop?

The first webinar will take place on November 29, 6:30 PM CET. Although you will only be able to ask questions if you attend the webinar, the session will be recorded and sent to those who registered.We will present you a voluntary homework assignment at the end of every session. You can qualify for a certification and a free professional training by submitting this simulation assignment within one week after the related webinar.

1. Should we have any software for computer-aided design on our PC? Or will we design everything on the SimScale platform?

During the workshop we will provide you with several CAD Models you can use for creating the simulations on your own.

Cheers,

Milad

1 Like

@Milad_Mafi

Greetings Milad,

I hope that your days are going well in the company of SIMSCALE Staff.

The reason why I am writing you is regarding the workshop certification that Simscale offers when the student/intern turned in all homeworks. In this case, I did through the workshop Formula Student/SAE Workshop. I was wondering if we will be notified through email or our account at Simscale. I will submit my information.

Alberto Fuente.
betolanetafuente@hotmail.com.
Formula Student/SAE Workshop.

Send you my best regards,

Alberto.