MRF Interface was Assigned Boundary Condition
Simulation setup error: MRF interface surface was assigned boundary condition(s)
- The rotating zone interface surface for MRF or AMI simulations was assigned boundary conditions in the setup which is considered as an error.
What could be the possible reason?
- The interface surface was mistakenly added to a ‘Face set’ assigned to a boundary condition.
- The interface surface was not hidden before selecting and assigning ‘Faces’ to the boundary conditions.
What can I do now?
- Make sure that the created ‘Face sets’ under ‘Topological Entity Sets’ do not include the ‘Interface surface’. If so, then delete and create the ‘Face sets’ again. Also make sure to ‘Clear’ all assignments in boundary conditions and then assign only the ‘Face sets’.
- If no ‘Face sets’ are used, then first make sure to ‘Clear’ all assignments in boundary conditions and then assign only the required faces/surfaces excluding the interface surface.
If none of the above suggestions did solve your problem, then please post the issue on our forum or contact us.