Fatal IO error:¶
An error occurred.
- The simulation failed to start due to a fatal IO (Input/Output) error.
What could be the possible reason?¶
- The solver has crashed as it could not find a neccessary system file.
- If you were attempting a ‘CaseUpload’, some files may be missing, have incorrect format or may be broken/corrupt.
What can I do now?¶
- If you have encountered this in a simulation that was setup on the SimScale workbench, please report it to ‘Support’ via the ‘contact us’ link below.
- If you were attempting a ‘CaseUpload’ please make sure all neccessary files are present, have the correct format/type (non zipped) and are not corrupt.