Here at SimScale, we receive a lot of questions from our users about everything from the basics of computer-aided engineering to the intricacies of FEA and CFD simulation, and want you to know we are here to help!
SimScale Launches ‘Ask SimScale’ Video Series
Starting this May 2019, we will launch a brand new video series on YouTube using live sessions where you can ask your questions directly to our SimScale team, and get detailed and personalized answers!
How Do You Ask SimScale?
If you want your question to be featured on a future episode, use the #AskSimScale hashtag in a Twitter or Facebook post, or in the comments of our videos. If your topic is chosen, we will mention you by name in our answers.
What Kind of Topics Will Be Covered?
Our live sessions will feature different members of our international team, who are experts in various capacities; from SimScale platform specialists to CFD and FEA-focused application engineers. Check our social media channels and Facebook events calendar to find out what expert will be featured for each session!
What Kind of Questions Should I Ask?
We want to invite all skill levels including students, beginners, and simulation experts to participate. Not sure how to phrase your question? Don’t worry! Find some examples below:
- How do I get started with online simulation?
- What turbulence is and how can I model it?
- I am building a project with a Raspberry Pi and am worried about temperature in the electronics box. Can SimScale simulate and predict temperature on the chip components?
- I am an engineer and need a tool to better evaluate thermal comfort in classrooms and auditoriums. Can SimScale provide this kind of information?
- Can SimScale develop a flow vs. head curve of a pump design? If so, is it possible to make a design change and then see how that affects the operating curve?
And of course, all of these situations are possible with our online simulation platform.