SimScale Community News (May 23 – May 27) – CHT Webinar & Review
Here are the highlights from around the SimScale Community for the week of May 23 – May 27, 2016.
Conjugate Heat Transfer has arrived!
We are happy to announce the release of one of our most requested features, conjugate heat transfer, which will make full modeling of heat exchangers, cooling and heating systems, and many similar applications possible on SimScale.
Workshops & Webinars
In this free webinar you will get a crisp introduction to CHT and the possibilities it opens up for you.
- What is conjugate heat transfer (CHT)?
- Which applications can I cover with CHT?
- How can I set up a CHT simulation in SimScale?
- How can I use the simulation results to improve my product?
Would you be willing to share your experience using SimScale? We are on G2 Crowd site and we would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to review us. Thank you for your support!
SimScale Community News Project Spotlight
From the Forum
Ask questions and get feedback about using SimScale:
- Using Topological Entity Sets
- How to generate good CFD meshes for very small models
- Farewell to snappyHex – it has been renamed Hex-dominant mesh
- Opinions, feedback and improvement suggestions for Post-processing
Thanks for reading this week’s SimScale Community News. Do you have a story you would like to share? We would love to hear more about you and how you are using the SimScale engineering simulation platform. Send your emails to aflessner [at] simscale.com.