SimScale Community News (Mar. 7 – Mar. 11)
Here are the highlights from around the SimScale Community for the week of Mar. 7 – Mar. 11, 2016. Look for a SimScale Community News post each Friday.
Get registered for the SimScale F1 Workshop
Join the free 3 week online workshop series from SimScale to learn about the simulation, design, and testing of a Formula One race car!
Active Users this Week
Challenges, Workshops, and Webinars
Less than one week left! You have until March 15, 2016 at 11:59 pm CET to submit your projects.
- Session 1 – 03/17/2016: FRONT WING DESIGN
- Session 2 – 03/24/2016: REAR WING DESIGN
- Session 3 – 03/31/2016: PARAMETRIC DESIGN OPTIMIZATION
SimScale Community News Project Spotlight
From the Forum
Ask questions and get feedback about using SimScale:
- Influence of wall roughness and viscous total layers thickness on pressure drop
- How to create a Multiphase flow simulation?
- Physical contact solution Calculix vs CodeAster
- Why can I not delete my uploaded geometry from SimScale?
Thanks for reading this week’s SimScale Community News. Have a story to share? We would love to hear more about you and how you’re using SimScale. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.