SimScale Community News (Mar. 14 – Mar. 18)
Here are the highlights from around the SimScale Community for the week of Mar. 14 – Mar. 18, 2016. Look for a SimScale Community News post each Friday.
SimScale at Develop3D Live
We are getting excited about Develop3D Live in Warwick / UK on March 31st, where SimScale will be present as one of the Gold Sponsors. If you plan to attend the conference, come by to talk to us at our stand. One of our founders, David Heiny, will be talking about “what it takes to make engineering simulation / CAE a standard tool in every engineer’s software stack.” We can’t wait to see you there!
Challenges, Workshops, and Webinars
The first session of the F1 Aerodynamics Workshop yesterday was a great success! Thanks to those who participated. If you were not able to attend we will post the video recordings and the homework which you can find here.
- Session 2 – 03/24/2016: REAR WING DESIGN
- Session 3 – 03/31/2016: PARAMETRIC DESIGN OPTIMIZATION
- Webinar – 03/22/2016: We’ll give you a crisp introduction to the SimScale platform
SimScale Community News Project Spotlight
From the Forum
Ask questions and get feedback about using SimScale:
- We’d like your feedback: What SimScale tutorials, training videos, workshops, or other learning materials would you like to have?
- Drone Challenge Submissions
- “No valid results could be calculated” error – how to debug?
- Embedding final simulation result using an iframe
Thanks for reading this week’s SimScale Community News. Do you have a story you would like to share? We would love to hear more about you and how you are using the SimScale engineering simulation platform. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.