Written by Megan Jenkins on July 19, 2019
June 5th, 2019
In February 2016, SimScale hosted a webinar series with Onshape. The series focused on improving product design using Onshape and SimScale, as a CAD tool and as a simulation/CAE tool. The recordings are still available and can be watched for free.
– Integration of Onshape and SimScale
– The effects of periodic loading on a printed circuit board
– Improve the design using simulation knowledge and recheck the results
In this webinar, we showed how thermal analysis can be done with an Onshape model on SimScale.
– Thermal analysis of the printed circuit board model
– Propose improvements to the cooling system
In this webinar, we validated improvements to a cooling system using Onshape and SimScale.
– Buoyant heat transfer analysis
– Validate cooling improvements using
– Sum up the achievements of the three webinar sessions
Onshape is the first and only full-cloud 3D CAD system that allows every member of a lets everyone on a design team work together using any web browser.
Onshape was built from scratch for the way today’s engineers, designers and manufacturers really work. It provides secure and simultaneous access to a single master version of their CAD data without the hassles of software licenses or copying files.
Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Onshape is a new venture-backed company that includes key members of the original SolidWorks team, as well as elite engineers from the cloud, data security and mobile industries.
Subscribe to the SimScale Blog
Written by Megan Jenkins on July 11, 2019
Discover how to use SimScale's new LBM solver to validate wind modelling AIJ Case E, and follow along with the webinar and...
Written by Aisling Hughes on June 27, 2019
Effects of heat transfer indoors: Learn how to simulate radiation in HVAC design to boost thermal comfort in this simulation of...