February Webinar Series — Using Onshape and SimScale
The dates of the webinars are as follows:
- Session 1: Tue, Feb 2, 2016 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET
- Session 2: Tue, Feb 9, 2016 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET
- Session 3: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET
You can register for these sessions for free here.
Session 1 – Using Onshape and SimScale for Vibration Analysis
In this webinar we will show how Onshape and SimScale can be used together in product design. We will use simulation to analyze the effects of vibration.
– Integration of Onshape and SimScale
– The effects of periodic loading on a PCB
– Improve the design using simulation knowledge and re-check the results
Session 2 – Using Onshape and SimScale for Thermal Analysis
In this webinar, we will show how thermal analysis can be done with an Onshape model on SimScale.
– Thermal analysis of the PCB model
– Propose improvements to the cooling system
Session 3 – Using Onshape and SimScale for Cooling Improvements
In this webinar, we will validate improvements to a cooling system using Onshape and SimScale.
– Buoyant heat transfer analysis
– Validate cooling improvements using CFD
– Sum up the achievements of the 3 webinar sessions
Onshape is the first and only full-cloud 3D CAD system that lets everyone on a design team work together using any web browser, phone, or tablet.
Onshape was built from scratch for the way today’s engineers, designers and manufacturers really work, giving them secure and simultaneous access to a single master version of their CAD data without the hassles of software licenses or copying files.
Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Onshape is a new venture-backed company that includes key members of the original SolidWorks team plus elite engineers from the cloud, data security, and mobile industries.