Yesterday, we announced our “Go with the Flow” challenge, the first in our new SimScale challenge series.
What is the Go with the Flow Challenge?
The idea of the SimScale challenge series is to host interesting simulation challenges that allow members of the SimScale community to showcase their projects and fine-tune their simulation skills. This first challenge asks participants to create a unique CFD project in the Public Projects Library, post-process the results, and report their findings in the project comments.
How to Participate?
- Create a unique CFD simulation project in Public Projects.
- Post-process the results of your simulation online or locally on your machine using ParaView.
- Report all results, post-processing images, and any other analysis considerations in the project comments.
Submitting an Entry for this SimScale Challenge
- When you create your project, write the tag phrase GO WITH THE FLOW in the project description.
- Submit a public link to the project in the forum [Go with the Flow – Project Submissions] before the deadline.
- A panel of SimScale CFD experts will judge the projects and select the winners based on:
- Overall concept
- Accuracy of the setup
- Post-processing images and results
1st place: SimScale Professional Training + 2000 core hours + €100 Amazon gift card + SimScale gift box
2nd place: 1000 core hours + €100 Amazon gift card + SimScale gift box
3rd place: 500 core hours + €100 Amazon gift card + SimScale gift box
Deadline: January 4, 2016, at 11:59 P.M. CET
So, what are you waiting for? Go with the flow and start simulating!
This SimScale challenge has ended. Read about the winners and their projects in this blog post: Go With the Flow Challenge Winners
Subscribe to the SimScale Blog
Back to the Blog