Introducing the New SimScale CAE Forum
SimScale CAE Forum is Here!
We are excited to announce the launch of our brand new SimScale CAE Forum!
The purpose behind a forum was to create a place for all of the SimScale users and engineering enthusiasts to ask questions, share feedback, exchange ideas and join discussions about anything from the SimScale platform, CAE to CAD and product design in general.
Aiming to make simulation accessible to everyone that is interested in leveraging this powerful technology to design better products, we hope that this forum will become a great resource for the CAE know-how.
Currently you will find the following 5 main categories in the forum:
- General – topics that don’t need a category or that don’t fit anywhere else
- Meta – Discussions about the forum site, it’s organization and how it can get improved
- News & Announcements – Topics from the SimScale team to keep you updated on anything new
- Product Feedback – This is the place where you can share your feedback about the SimScale platform
- Using SimScale – This category has 6 sub-categories each covering a different area of the SimScale platform: CAD & Meshing, Solid Mechanics / FEA, Fluid Flow / CFD, Thermal, Acoustics, Particles
How to Get Started?
Below you will find a few quick tips to get you started with the SimScale CAE Forum:
- You can access the forum via www.simscale.com/forum/ or directly through the link in the SimScale platform navigation
- If you haven’t chosen a username before, you will first see a login page where you will get a chance to choose one. You won’t be able to change that username after, so make sure to choose wisely.
- Welcome! After the login you should be able to see the SimScale CAE Forum. Read the ‘Welcome Banner’ at the top to quickly learn how to navigate. You will also receive an email with more detailed instructions.
- Looking for some answers? Check our FAQs or use Search to find existing topics (use in the upper right corner).
- Have a question? Ask a question by clicking button.
- Want to join a discussion? Use the categories filter.
- Submit any product suggestions you have to the Product Feedback category.
- Be nice, considerate and stay on topic. Make sure you comply with our posting guidelines.
Visit the SimScale forum and become part of the global community of simulation enthusiasts!