SimScale for Startups Brings Simulation to Small Businesses
Engineering simulation is now available not just for the largest companies, but for startups, at an affordable price point of 170 Euros per month.
Startup companies now have the ability to use 3D engineering simulation at an affordable price point with the SimScale for Startups Program. We are aiming to help startup companies to use simulation to bring their designs to reality more quickly than ever before, by developing their products better, faster and cheaper than traditional product development.
Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software often requires a very significant commitment of thirty to fifty thousand dollars, which is usually way beyond the budget of most startups. With the SimScale for Startups Program, eligible companies receive full access to the SimScale simulation platform, along with one-on-one support for a complimentary startup kickoff project from a SimScale consultant, and ongoing professional support from the SimScale team, all for 170 Euros per month.
Additionally, startups will receive SimScale Professional Training to provide hands-on learning to help new users get up and running to optimize the technology on their projects as quickly as possible. The kickoff project and professional training is a value of 750 Euros, but that is waived for startups that sign a one year contract prior to June 30, 2015.
If you want to see more details about the SimScale for Startups Program and to sign up, visit our new startup site!
Why SimScale for Startups Program?
- Simple access to a powerful CAE platform through a web browser, without a need for any additional hardware or software.
- Expand and speed up product design and development capabilities, bringing products to market more quickly.
- Deliver projects more quickly to clients, adding the potential to increase their revenue from additional new business projects.
- Providing skills and training for engineers and designers on CAE software, enhancing the capabilities of small businesses.
Many startups are already working with SimScale’s simulation platform. Here are just a few:
- FRED Consultancy: an engineering consulting firm in Wetteren, Belgium that provides creative engineering support to companies developing all kinds of products. They perform research, feasibility studies, concept generation and physics calculations, as well as simulations (structural, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics) using the SimScale platform for rapid prototyping.
- Custom Machines: an engineering design consultancy in Ballarat, Australia, that specializes in machine design for a broad range of industries including mining, rolling stock, confectionery, agriculture and manufacturing. For a recent project, the SimScale platform was used to optimize the design of a custom-made load cell.
SimScale is also planning new features for users to engage and share their projects and interact with each other. The SimScale project library, already with more than 100 projects available, is a repository for users to look at projects that have already been published, and perhaps find inspiration for their own projects.
SimScale now has more than 20,000 users that are simulating online. Join them! Sign up and get started simulating on SimScale!